The BILWINCO range of multihead weighers covers portion sizes from 10 g up to 500 kg and a total weighing output of up to 300 kg per minute.
- High Speed Multihead with Vertical Form Fill and Bagging Line for fresh and frozen meat.
- Fresh Cuts Minced Meat and Marinated Products
- Meeting fixed weight demand with virtually no rejects
- Hygiene is perfected for the shelf life to be guaranteed
- Flexible and easy cleaning for frequent product changeovers
- Radial feeder vibration to prevent marinated products from sticking to surface
Due to the direct weighing, self-adjusting and -tar- ing properties of our weighing lines our accuracy is unsurpassed. And our custom-built distribution tools ensure accurate placing in the product recep- tacle every time, while our new recess-free chassis design makes cleaning and daily hygiene a breeze – a factor that, together with the interchangeable distribution tools, also contributes to our fast pro- duct changeover times.
Very high accuracy at the weigher level makes our weighing lines optimally suited for fixed weight pro- duction runs. Our superior workmanship and parts policy ensures minimum unplanned downtime, and the built-in buffering system keeps product frozen in the event of a packing line bottleneck situation. And finally, all Bilwinco packaging solutions have the shortest and smoothest changeovers in the industry!
The Bilwinco 2DT4 distribution tool accurately and expediently apportions the product onto the trays or into the bags.
The Bilwinco Human Machine Interface (HMI) is intuitive to use, is cleaning friendly and has optional ports for surveillance video input.
It also supports (optional) online accessibility for quick software updates or centralised production stats generation.